Blog Entry

my baby shot me down...

jueves, 4 de marzo de 2010 by Diantres , under , ,

Hi people, my current jobs has been delayed for various reasons so today i had time to draw whatever i wanted!! with is great but wasn't economically factible to do everyday.. yet
heres a drawing with ink usin nib pen, photo reference from the awesome senshistock

hola, hoy me tomé el dia libre y dibujé bastantes
cosas!


trying to use some blacks, drybrush technique etc. inspired by Toby Cypress' work.
intentando usar zonas de negro, en esta caso inspirado en el trabajo de Toby Cypress, no me gusto mucho mi resultado


a collection of random drawings. and a mudkip.

dibujos varios y un mudkip

and a little preview of an illustration, i will show it if make if sees print on a book (or not)

un adelanto de una ilustración que se viene! para un libro.


it's a hard life for a bear.

In other matters my country is still heavily damaged for the recent 8.8 earthquake. specially at the center-south cities, if you have some money to spend helping:

http://www.google.com/relief/chileearthquake/

gente de chile este es un pequeño afiche que realicé, para hacer campaña fuera de internet, ojalá se propague:


1 Responses to “my baby shot me down...”

12 de marzo de 2010, 12:35

Comment by Kurt House.

estan pulentos los dibujos... el que mas me llamo la atencion fue la del oso

eso, saludos man

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.

xxx